Sunday, June 26, 2011

Giving up Grazing for Guitaring

Animals graze and so do Joslins sometimes. (to graze: informal: a. To eat a variety of appetizers as a full meal b. To eat snacks throughout the day in place of full meals.) Sometimes I find that I waste a large portion of my free time mindlessly grazing through the pantry rather than partaking in anything really substantial to my life. So this lent I'm giving up grazing and I am going to learn how to play the guitar.
GIVING UP: All sweets (excused items: frozen yogurt, sugar-free jello, mochi)
Eating past 9:00 pm (water is okay)
Mindlessly searching the pantry
ADDING: Practice everyday guitar
Master 1 song/week
* I'm losing my memory so I am going to work on that also, if that's okay, by taking time everyday to write down a story or significant/learning moment of that day in a book.

I love you all sooo much! Good luck with your lent decisions, I think I'm the one that needs this the most! So many things to improve! I'm glad we're working on it together!


No comments:

Post a Comment